All about colors | Google & Microsoft
Color plays a vital role in the design and everyday life.
Your product can be rejected by people within a minute or two. because almost 90% decision is based on color.
This video will help you get most of the parts
Some models you can use to choose your color
RGB, CMYK and others (refer to the video)
- RGB: the additive color mixing model
- CMYK: the subtractive color mixing model
Hue, Shade, Tint and Tones
- Hue: Pure Color
- Shade: Adding black to Color
- Tint: Adding White to Color
- Tone: Adding Grey to Color
Read more about color and color theory here:
Google Logo Color
- There were a lot of different color iterations”, says Ruth Kedar, the graphic designer who developed the now-famous logo. “We ended up with the primary colors, but instead of having the pattern go in order, we put a secondary color on the L, which brought back the idea that Google doesn’t follow the rules.
- Read more: https://blog.logomyway.com/meaning-colors-google-logo/
Microsoft Logo Color
- The blue color also is a cool and slick color, and symbolizes Microsoft’s vision for Windows which to be slick and quick, and still be cool and easy to use.
- Read full: Click Here
- Figma (Self Made)